With Valentines Day around the corner, I wanted to post some simple recipes for this special day. The first one i am going to share today is Honey Lime Fruit Salad. Fresh vibrant colors and different taste combination makes up for this gourmet like refreshing fruit salad.
This fruit salad can be served at any time of the day. This recipe can be adapted with any fruits you have handy.
Do check back my space for few more Valentines day recipes.
- Water mellon balls - 2 cups ( I used a mellon scopper to cut them)
- Green grapes- 1 cup
- Strawberries hulled and halved- about 8
- Kiwi fruit peeled, halved and sliced -1
- Handful of fresh mint chopped
- Lime juice to taste
- Honey to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Mix the mint, lime juice, pepper and honey together. Set a side.
In a large bowl combine all the fruits. Gently mix in the dressing. Let stand for fifteen minutes before serving.